Thursday, June 30, 2011

Three Pottery Pieces, Three Colors, Three Challenges !

Here is a card utilizing colors that are new for me.






I used this stamp set, You are the Potter, from ODBD that has such a wonderful image and verses. ODBD's Anything Goes challenge is this week.  Use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps to enter!

I enjoyed making the cutout in the lefthand corner.  I sort of stumbled on that one...scoring and cutting with a craft knife.  It just needed something to balance the wonderful verse on the right lower corner. At least I thought so. ;)






The sun/flower in the right corner inspired my daisy poking out above the coral cutout.  The vase is what made me think of this image I used. 










had me thinking hard! ;) 



It's a good thing!


Thank you for peeking in! ;)


Info:  ODBD You are the Potter, Spellbinders Label Eleven, Ellison Hello Kitty Frame (circle), MS Fringe scissors, Scor Pal for scoring, Memento Inks, Copic and Memento markers for coloring,MS ink

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a pretty card Marlena! Love your cut detail. Beautiful colors and design. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week!
blessings,
Chris