Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 118

  I have studied this sketch long enough...time to DO SOMETHING!!!













   I made a very simple Christmas card (first so far).




The second, is a thank you for a lady who has really blessed the Sunday school department.  My daughter came home with a homemade silk arrangement for me on Mother's Day.  Also, she came home one day with all this candy.  This woman's name keeps coming up (my daughter isn't in her class).  I have been wanting to say something for months....





Very, very simple.  

Thank you for peeking in! ;)


First Card: Studio G sentiment, Staz on Azure ink, Spellbinders classic circles, clear embossing powder, paper from Target $1 section

Second Card: MS Punch, Stamp Craft ladybug, JustRite Curlz Font, Inkadinkado dots, Versamark ink, black embossing powder, MS fringe scissors, American Craft pen to draw in ladybug trail




4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I did this sketch too! Great take on both...loving the blue bug!

Erum Tasneem said...

These are fantastic. LOVE the colours, the second one is really adorable.

~amy~ said...

I love both of your card...yahooo for the christmas card! Your lady bug card is super sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Kristii said...

Absolutely wonderful cards!! Love the cute little blue bug!!!