Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Polaroid Technique

I love it when I learn a new technique!




Papertrey's Make it Monday #21 is Polaroid 2-Step Masking.





It may seem complicated (I get intimidated by too many steps).  But seriously, it's not.  If I can do it, anyone can do it.  




I thought the hardest thing was choosing WHAT TO FRAME.   




I decided on this.






I wanted the brightest colors and the simplest image...it has been rainy and gloomy lately.





I added a bit of PTI's Grunge Me in the right corner of the frame for a little "rockin'".  ;)   I also distressed the DP with sandpaper.





Watch the video and give it a try.





Thanks for stopping in. ;) 




Info: Papertrey's Fruit Fusion Apple Mini, Grunge Me, Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade, Brilliance Red, Memento blue, Making Memories Just Chillin' Girl Paper,VersaMagic Cloud White,EK Success Corner Punch

No comments: