Friday, June 10, 2011

My Wittle Mushroom

     I have been noticing a lot of mushrooms lately!!  



They are too, too cute.  


Have you seen  Gnomeo and Juliet, the movie?




Now there is an unusual mushroom in that!  My girls think he is the cutest.  




That was my inspiration.



I know...not very deep.  Sorry. ;)



Here is my "wittle" guy:





Side view:









Just Add Ink 71  calls for BLACK AND WHITE!!!  I love those two colors!!!



I designed the mushroom myself...and stamped with Versamark.  I then embossed with white embossing powder.



Thanks for stopping in!




Recipe:  Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiments, Technique Tuesday Inner Circle, Versamark, white embossing powder, Scor-Pal for scoring








5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness this is cute, I luv the black and white...hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Julie Halls said...

This is a fabulous card, what a creative idea to go with a mushroom shaped card. I must get that film out on dvd and watch as I haven't seen it yet.

Julie x

http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Must keep my eye out for Gnomeo... lol! Your mushroom is adorable, what a fab idea for a card!!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

How cute is that - love it! It´s FABULOUS!!!
So unique! You´re obviously a very talented person!
Greetings from Austria!
Ulina

Carolyn McPherson said...

Very cute - love it!!