Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Little Cheesy, but Definitely Refreshing!

Casual Fridays CFC#5 sketch was exciting to me.













Why?






Because I get to use my ORANGES!!!!  Hee hee...you gotta see these cuties:








Aren't they yummmmmm? 




ORANGE you glad I introduced you to them?!!!




ORANGE you glad you can find them at Walmart inexpensively?





ORANGE you glad they have other notepads like apples and I think bananas?




ORANGE you glad I am going to stop now????  ;)






THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME. ;)  or PEARING with me...I gotta see if they have those!!!




Take care now. ;)

Recipe: Oranges from a notepad, JustRite Curlz Font, Clear Stamps School Girl for the flowers, Versamark, black embossing powder, Staz On ink





13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Marlena, I love love love oranges! Your use of the image and vellum are superb! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Love this card, great play on the sketch, so 'refreshingly' different and a great 'orange'ment of oranges in the bowl. hehe:)
Jenny x

Karen B. said...

Cute post and cute card! I really like your version of the sketch, so fun! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Hee hee! I always love punny things! If we e-lemon-ated them, where would we be as a civilization?!

Marlena M. said...

LOL, I Love that one! E-LEMON-ATED ;)

Laurie said...

This is just too cute! I love thiose oranges! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Trinh said...

Lol very fun & funny, Marlena! Creative take on the sketch!

Laura Davis said...

What a cool card & great take on m sketch!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

kingstonmama said...

Those oranges look delicious! Cute take on the sketch.

Ida Karim said...

Yummy...so creative!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hahahaha! You're so punny!! LOL Super cute - can't believe those are notepads - they look so real!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your super fun work in future challenges!

Anonymous said...

Ack! This is soooo cute! Love the oranges, so wish I could eat them, but alas they give me heartburn lol Great take on the sketch, love the bright colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Funny - love the oranges in the bowl idea. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.