Saturday, June 18, 2011

POPART Fabulous Birdie

 


  I had all these wonderful pieces left over from my Color Block card...and I tried...for the FIFTH or SIXTH time to work with this wonderful bird I adopted!  Oh, she got a feature in my LESS IS MORE card...




but really, she deserves more coverage.


A girl with this much attitude really ought to have centerstage. ;)


She's got spunk, I'll give her that.  Oh, what I would do for that SPUNK!



Here's to the DIVA:







TO ALL those awesome friends with spunk and PIZAZZ like this ole gal.....



YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ;)


I don't have it...but I AM grateful for the spunky friends God gives me!



  I live a second, vicarious life through their adventures and stories...



....boy oh boy...the stories they share! ;)  LOL.



~From your friend...the safe, scared, (did I mention safe already?), "Stick by the rules...what are the rules?"...kind of gal.  Why you put up with me...I will never know!!!  


CAS-ual Friday 7....your colorblocking is on my mind!!!





....you've got me thinking multicolors! 










May God bless you with awesome friends and fun. ;)


Info:  Hero Arts One of a Kind, All Night Media Wood background, Staz On ink, MS ink, Memento Ink, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Adhesive paper



6 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Super cool! Love it to pieces! Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

This birdy does have attitude, and it's a great card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! Let's go! Where? Anywhere!!
Nice color selection and so glad you could use your cool chick!
Esther

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Love how you played with this birdie! Great colours & layout :)

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura