Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Moxie Stampy Card Plus a BUG

   I made this other card for the Stamp It! Cards Week Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.




   I have discovered the beauty of inking up an acrylic block.  




Simple, clear, beautiful...wonderful background to highlight an element.  




Here are three different nature silhouettes each with an acrylic background.



  

   Plus, you see that bug?  Ya'll know I love those bugs!



Thanks for looking. ;)



Info: Technique Tuesday Growing Wild, Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiments, Offray Ribbon,Scunci Munchkin Minis, Memento Inks, Making Memories Just Chillin' DP

6 comments:

Michelle said...

very pretty card..and such nice gentle colors...TFS!

Jennipher said...

darling card with such pretty colors. nice work.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors you've used!!

Emily Keaton said...

What a great idea to ink up an acrylic block to use as a quick and easy background! I love that idea. I've tried the direct to paper technique, but that always seems to wrinkle up my paper (too wet, I think), but inking a block? I think that would be just perfect!! Thanks for the great idea. Such a lovely card!

Jessi Fogan said...

hah! How cute is the bug? I'm with Emily - I've got to try inking blocks...I think first I need to clean them ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)