Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Take a Bow and Mojo Monday Times 3!


 
Mojo Monday 194 was just the inspiration I needed this week!













   My three girls are performing in their first dance recitals!!!  There is a lot of excitement/nervousness in the air.  I am thrilled for them and can't wait to see them shine on stage!!
  



   The sketch looks like a curtain rising or falling to me...so here are the cards I made for my girlies:








   I have no idea how to dress for this occasion; any ideas would be helpful.  I can expect to bring lots of tissue!  ;)



Thanks for stopping by today.  ;)




Recipe:
Stampendous cling Ranunculus for last card's flowers, flowers cut out from DCWV Nana's Kids paper, MS border punch, Want2Scrap Rhinestones, corrugator, Stampendous labels from Paper Adventures, Papertrey Ink eyelet lace border die, Sizzix Scrap pink kit ribbon

2 comments:

Lagene said...

Marlena, these are beautiful cards! You left a sweet comment on my blog from MFP June Release blog hop & said tfs...what does that mean?

Carole Campanile said...

Oh what a fabulous take on the sketch challenge. They are all wonderful.

Dress code: I always wore one of my suits to recitals. I found that sometimes the seating wasn't always the best and slacks made me more comfortable; especially if I had to stand in the back. :)