Friday, June 10, 2011

Do Not Worry

   I am a worry-wart, how about you? 




I have the NERVE




- the NERVE, I say !



-to tell someone ELSE not to worry....



knowing FULL well how much I worry. 
 



BUT, I shall do it anyway.  ;)



Sometimes I have to be cheerleader, don't you? Even though you know how much YOU need one. ;)




  

Here is my RAH, RAH!







Luke 12:25....read it...good stuff...good stuff. ;)



 Inspirational colors and stripes from Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Cosmopolitan Neopolitan.





Don't worry now.


I MEAN IT  !!!








Info: Memento Ink, Scunci Munchkin Minis BUG, JustRite Curlz, Autumn Leaves Adhesive Mats, Sizzix Adhesive Mat


4 comments:

VanessaB said...

so true. what a darling card :)

Jessi Fogan said...

lol - Worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair. It'll give you something to do, but you won't get anywhere. I'm a huge worrywart, but I tell other people not to stress all the time too.

Trinh said...

lol cute post & card, Marlena! I too am guilty of telling people not to worry while I stress away about something.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! What a find those bugs were...and the sentiment is fantastic.