Friday, June 10, 2011

Do Not Worry

   I am a worry-wart, how about you? 




I have the NERVE




- the NERVE, I say !



-to tell someone ELSE not to worry....



knowing FULL well how much I worry. 
 



BUT, I shall do it anyway.  ;)



Sometimes I have to be cheerleader, don't you? Even though you know how much YOU need one. ;)




  

Here is my RAH, RAH!







Luke 12:25....read it...good stuff...good stuff. ;)



 Inspirational colors and stripes from Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Cosmopolitan Neopolitan.





Don't worry now.


I MEAN IT  !!!








Info: Memento Ink, Scunci Munchkin Minis BUG, JustRite Curlz, Autumn Leaves Adhesive Mats, Sizzix Adhesive Mat


5 comments:

  1. so true. what a darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - Worrying is like rocking in a rocking chair. It'll give you something to do, but you won't get anywhere. I'm a huge worrywart, but I tell other people not to stress all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol cute post & card, Marlena! I too am guilty of telling people not to worry while I stress away about something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! What a find those bugs were...and the sentiment is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to stop in! ;)