Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little Buggers on a Throwdown









Who would guess that an ordinary trip to the grocery store would unveil such an extraordinary find?







Look at these little buggers!




Aren't they FUN ?!!


I couldn't wait to introduce you to them at this Throwdown! :) I did put one little guy on this card..but we won't count him since he blends right in. ;)
   They are "munchkin minis" by Scunci.


  I HAD to have them...I figured some little girl might like them. 


I LIKE THEM.  I count...


...I am a little girl inside. ;)



I attached them to the jute so that they can be removed.  


   I shall give you instructions so you don't look silly like me and get frustrated with the little buggers....you push back on the eyeballs while holding the body.  


That is all there is to it. ;)  OH..and VERY IMPORTANT...check out ALL THEIR EYEBALLS... some were a little goofy if you know what I mean. 


OH, and don't forget your groceries and why you went there in the first place. ;)


Hope you find them if you are wanting them!  Take care now! ;)




Recipe:

Stamps: JustRite A Day in the Country, KaiserCraft La Di Da, Memento Ink, Scunci Munchkin Minis, Spellbinders Label Four

6 comments:

C said...

Couldn't resist a smile...too, too cute!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

SUPER SWEET!

Amy* said...

Those bugs are tooo cute! If I found things like that at the G store I might not dread going. Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

Your 'bugs' are adorable! Love how they are wrapped amongst the twine and buttons!

Joan Ervin said...

Isn't it amazing what you can find at the grocery store for cards....the little buggers are adorable and how fun to attach them to the jute!!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

What a fun card! Love how you threaded your dragonflies on the twine!!

Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!