Thursday, June 2, 2011

Faithfulness, First Father's Day, and Final Stained Glass


     My brother-in-law will be celebrating his first Father's Day this month.  Lucky for him ;), I had challenges which motivated me to make him a card.


     Stamping in Time SNTODBD36's challenge is to use your favorite Our Daily Bread Stamp!  This is the SECOND STAMP I had to have from ODBD: Keep My Lamp Burning.
I am also entering it in Papertrey Ink's MIM #17 (told you I love that cracked glass technique... this is my final card doing that in case you are sick of me ;)).  The other challenge which this is being shared with:

 and 









Thank you for peeking in! ;)



Products used: ODBD Keep My Lamp Burning, ODBD Scripture 6 for sentiment, Papertrey Eyelet Lace Border, Papertrey Ink Grunge Me (slight circles on the label),Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Corrugator, UTEE, Staz On ink

6 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is another awesome image to use for the cracked glass look! Love the colors and warm tones on this one. The sentiment styling is fantastic as well! Great looking card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

Becky said...

Marlena this is terrific!! Awesome design. I am sure your brother-in-law will love this.

Nancy said...

Marlena, thanks for your nice comments on my blog for the Grad. Card challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

Melanie C said...

Great card! I love the stained glass look. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

Teresa said...

The cracked glass looks really cool on your light house. I'm sure he will be impressed.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Another beautiful card! I love your 'artsy' style and the colors are gorgeous! He will definitely love this card! God Bless!