Friday, February 10, 2012

~PTI 5th Anniversary Day 6~




Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary is quite a bash! 



Today is the 6th day of celebration.



I am linking up a creation based off of Nichole Heady's 4th sketch



(Papertrey Ink In the Meadow snowman dies,Papertrey Ink Thing Big Favorites #2,Whispers yellow embossing powder, Versamark ink,Authentique Blissful pack,Bazzill cardstock,Creative Memories corner rounder,Scor-Pal for scoring the top and bottom)




Yup, I cut those snowman arms off and used those little guys as tabs.




A simple card which I'm sure will come in handy, considering all the kind people I know. ;)





Hope you have a wonderful evening~thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

Thinking outside the box again, too cool! Hope you have a great weekend Marlena!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous use for the snowman die Marlena. I would never have thought of that! Great card.