Wednesday, February 8, 2012

~5th Anniversary Day 4~

The party is still going on...fun fun fun!



Today Nichole Heady's challenge is to pick a color combo from one of the PTI designers.



I chose Maile Belles' colors:

and used what I had.





One of my girlies saved her money for an I-Touch and just received it this week.




Not to sound like a dinosaur, but how far technology has come!


I kept her case graphic to make this card:





(Papertrey Ink Grunge Me,Papertrey Ink eyelet lace border die,Bazzill cardstock,MS ink,Memento ink and marker)




I am also entering this in DYSU #57 Anything Goes.





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. ;)

5 comments:

Pauline said...

A fun take on the colour challenge Marlena! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

WencheP said...

Very cool! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Anonymous said...

Awesome card mom!!! :3)

Nancy Guse said...

Fun card, that would be great for my daughter, she loves the I-touch. I don't have grunge me stamp set, wish I did, I think it is a great stamp for teenagers.

Tracey said...

So creative!!! WOW!!!