Monday, February 6, 2012

~Last Card for PTI Day 2 5th Anniversary~

Yup, I believe this is my last card for today.



I thoroughly enjoyed assembling some cards using a variety of generous images from 






I loved them all and wanted to make them all today...but I've run out of steam. LOL.
Here is a masculine card using Lizzie Jones' fantastic ribbon.



(Papertrey Ink downloaded image,Papertrey Ink Grunge Me,Papertrey ink Premium dye true black,Versamark ink,Whispers black embossing powder,American Crafts AC cardstock,Copic gray,Sharpie yellow)




My grey panel was left pointy by running my PTI eyelet lace border die on both sides.  



It's almost postage like.



Love that I can use that die for other looks.



Well, thanks for stopping in today.




I'm going to throw myself on the couch now. ;)

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Perfectly masculine, I especially love the touches of grunge on the ribbon!

Cyndie said...

Oh, well done you! What an awesomely productive day you have had! I especially like the one you did from the Maile Belles image--great colors and textures!

Lizzie Jones said...

I love your color treatment on the ribbon! Thank you for playing along!

Emily Keaton said...

How fun, Marlena! I love the modern look of this card. Looks like you had fun with the free PTI images!