Monday, February 6, 2012

~The Bee Movie~

Hey, I just thought of another movie for CAS-ual Fridays CFC 38!



How about BEE MOVIE? That was a cute one, wasn't it?



Also, another submission for Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary (Day 2),

this time using Beth Silaika's adorable image.




 (Papertrey Ink download,Papertrey Ink In the Meadow tree die,Spellbinders scalloped circles,Corrugator,Georgia pacific white cardbase,Piggy Tales DP,Bazzill yellow)




Guess how I got my grass!



Like this:





That In The Meadow tree die from PTI can be used for more than trees!


Here's the info for CAS-ual Friday:


~CFC38: Clean And Simple Movie Inspiration!  From old classics to currently nominated, any genre (but let's keep our projects PG! *giggle*) Make sure to tell us which movie inspired your CAS creation.~




I'm like a maniac today with all these cards...but hey, more for my stash and I'm having fun. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card mom! :3)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

*sigh* This is so stinkin' sweet, Marlena!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!