Thursday, February 9, 2012

~PTI Pinterest~






 The challenge is to create a project inspired by a Pinterest image.


I am inspired by the Pinterest photo here that Danielle Flanders pinned.



Gorgeous felt pillows of grey and pink!
I brought out my PTI Wreath for All Seasons for this card.


I also brought out my quilling papers for a little something in the corner.




~Have a blessed day~



Supplies: Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons,Bazzill cardstock,Memento ink london fog,Whispers embossing powders,Corrugator,quilling paper

8 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Marlena. I love that PTI wreath set too. :)
Hugs~

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Marlena...the wreath is sooo pretty and I love how you created the sentiment!!!!

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful way to frame the wreath.

Nancy Guse said...

I love how you framed that wreath, great idea!! This card is SO PRETTY!!

Jennipher said...

Beautiful card Marlena. Love that beautiful wreath.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Marlena, the purple and black and so striking together.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So stylish and BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your design and your stamping - just lovely! Have a great weekend, hugs, Karin

Marybeth said...

Marlena, this is so pretty I love the way you angled your sentiment strip . Love this wreath too, nice idea to put it in the cut out of the circle.
Thank you for your kind thought. Yes, I did take Ben. I don't have any of the other symptom to worry about that is the only reason I have not gone to the Dr., yet. Thanks . I love C 2:9