Saturday, February 18, 2012

~Tiny Flowers-Many Prayers~

I was SO BLESSED to receive Flourishes' new releases this month.






I wanted to make sure and jump RIGHT in with these gorgeous stamps.




Here is a CAS creation I made.


(Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags,Flourishes Calla Lilies,October Afternoon Sidewalks DP,Brilliance red ink,Scor-Tape 1/4",Memento lady bug and bamboo leaves markers,MS border punch,Memento ink angel pink to brush the edges,Georgia Pacific white cardstock,Ellison Thin Cuts handbag #3 die)


 I incorporated a bit of red by using the Tiny Flowers and Tags to decorate my purse.

The beautiful sentiment is from Calla Lilies.
 





I am also submitting this to 







I looped some thin ribbon as an added "something" to the purse. It's secured with Scor-tape.



The ruffle is also secured with Scor-Tape.


I was inspired by 

Our Craft Lounge OCL105:Ruffles



I LOVE ruffles! 





Have a great weekend. ;)

3 comments:

Greta said...

Terrific card--Love the pleated paper!

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow.... This is darling, very thoughtful and creative. Awesome work.

Michele Gross said...

How sweet! Love the little ribbon loops on your basket :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!