Saturday, February 18, 2012

~OLW Stamp,Stamp,Stamp~

Jennifer is hosting OLW #79

Stamp, stamp, stamp with three or more stamps!





 There are three different stamps here (I added the squiggle to highlight "favorite").



(I Heart Papers Mint Motif Beyond Borders,Unity Better With Love,Papertrey Ink Shape Up Snowman Accessories zig zaggy line,Memento Ink Tuxedo Black and Rosebud,Memento Rosebud dual marker,Georgia Pacific white cardstock)


Here is my second card.

 (The Craft's Meow Fruity for You,Memento inks rosebud and bamboo leaves,Want2Scrap bling)




 I wanted to add more color this time and play with my new stamp set from The Craft's Meow: Fruity for You!






I had my eye on it for awhile now, and was recently blessed to pick a set.



It was easy peasy to line up the pears and stamp one time.



There are 5 different stamps~the leaf was stamped twice.


Thank you for hosting this challenge, Jennifer!


Have an awesome weekend. ;)

10 comments:

Mim said...

Love the black and pink combo in the first card - and the sqiggly line too!

~amy~ said...

awesome cards marlena...way to rock The Craft's Meow!!!

Karen B. said...

Two really get one layer cards here! Your colors on the pear card is a fantastic choice!

Christina said...

Two fabulous CAS cards, Marlena! I love the grungy look of the first one and the arrangement of the pears on the second one. Great color choices!

Kim S said...

I love the way the dots "frame" the sentiment! And the pears are so sweet- I love the little green leaf!

Stacy Morgan said...

How fun are these. That row of bubbles is great and I like the sentiment focus it gives. The pink pears made me giggle, cute and sweet OLC
.

Nicole P. said...

Such pretty cards! The first one has such great movement, and I love the upside-down pear in the second one.

~Tammy~ said...

I love the pink pears on the second and the fun design of the dots on the first! GREAT CAS cards!

Emily Keaton said...

These are GREAT OLCs, Marlena! Your new TCM stamp set came really fast--how fun! So glad you were able to use it right away. :)

Susan said...

Marlena...what pretty cards! Really LOVE the pear card!!