Tuesday, February 28, 2012

~OLW 80~








(My Mind's Eye Rosy "Everything" stamps,Our Daily Bread Time,Flourishes Enjoy the Ride,Inkadinkado pigment ink sky blue,Creative Memories corner rounder,Staz On ink fuchsia,Georgia Pacific white cardstock)



I love this image of a beautiful tightrope walker.


I resisted this stamp two months ago, but picked it up today.

 I don't have the guts nor the desire to walk a tightrope.




Seeing someone else do it makes me nervous too.


I have no idea why, but I find this image soothing and beautiful.



Maybe because I can imagine she is two feet off the ground. ;) 





 

5 comments:

Clare said...

Beautiful stamp , makes a lovely elegant card.

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Wow! Just perfect, I love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very prtty Marlena. Love the images and the pretty colors. A perfect CAS design.

~Tammy~ said...

That is one cool stamp! Loved your combination of images!

JJ Bolton said...

Love the elegant simplicity! Just beautiful!