Monday, February 13, 2012

~Treasures Hidden in My House~

I stumbled upon a treasure in my house.



It's called "The Vintage Buttons I Gave Away Before I Was a CardMaker".

I knew I had more buttons from Great Aunt Grace.



(I Heart Papers Mint Motif Beyond Borders,Authentique Blissful DP,Vintage button tag,Memento ink bahama blue,Bazzill cardstock,Spellbinders Labels Eleven)


Praise God I have sweet girlies. After this treasure was revealed and my jaw dropped on the floor..LOL


 OF COURSE my girls let me dig through the treasure and pull out ones that have an awesome graphic like this vintage beauty.


Yah, the buttons are cool too, but the graphic is AUTHENTIC.

 I mean, it even has the sentiment ON THE BUTTON TAG.


All I had to do was die cut within the yucky parts.





I thought it would be cool to match the image with the graphic border from Mint Motif.


My colors were chosen for The Play Date Cafe PDCC118.








Thanks for stopping by. ;)

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your vintage button with the image! Absolutely fabulous, Marlena!

Jinny Newlin said...

Perfectly radiant, Marlena! LOVE that stamping over your patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy you found this treasure Marlena! The ink you've used on the background stamp matches her dress perfectly! Fun card ;)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great find, Marlena! ANd I like your Mint Motif stamps, too. They are cool!

THanks so much for playing with us at THe Play Date CAfe! (and once again, congrats on your Flourishes coup!)