Monday, February 27, 2012

~The Play Date Cafe and a CardPatterns Sketch~




Babies are sprouting all around me and I'm behind.


This came out to be a surprise for me-Yayyy!



(Ellison Oh,Baby!,Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion apple stamp,The Craft's Meow Tweet of You,Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pad,Inkadinkado pigment ink sky blue,Ranger Tim Holtz distress ink marmalade ink,Bazzil cardstock,Creative Memories corner rounder)



By the time I tucked in those ribbons, I saw a baby card forming.


All it took was the sentiment to seal the deal.


I used colors from The Play Date Cafe PDCC 120.










I enjoyed putting this card together. ;)


I can't wait to stick it in the mail.

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Marlena. The apples look great and the ribbon treatment is just perfect. The stitching looks great. :o)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful baby card Marlena. The ribbon is so sweet.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Adorable, with those apples and ribbons. It's a different, neat happy baby card, Marlena!

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Clare said...

Just lovely, I really like the ribbon loops! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

Hannelie said...

Congratulations Marlena for being featured at the Play date cafe!

maria f. said...

"So cute" and I love the partial-stitching.