Wednesday, February 8, 2012

~Grunge Burst of Color~

I get to squeeze one more card in for Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary Day 4!



This time I used Danielle Flanders' colors:




(Papertrey Ink Grunge Me,Staz On ink fuschia and red,Inkadinkadoo blue,Ranger Tim Holtz Mustard,Georgia Pacific white cardbase)



It took about five tries to avoid finger painting the white areas. ;) 


I'm also entering this in OLW 78:Circles,Circles Everywhere.


There has to be at least 5 circles on a one layered card.
My sketch is borrowed from Card Patterns Sketch 151.



It inspired me to put my colorful Grunge burst in the corner.



Thanks for stopping by and peeking. ;)


4 comments:

whoistracy said...

Love the sentiment straight across the top- this really pops! So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is vibrant and fun! Great way to show off colors.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours, and the circles are so subtle in the corner.

Mynn xx said...

This is way cool--LOVE those bold and bright colors! :) Fabulous!!!