Monday, February 6, 2012

~You've Been Warned~

You've been warned...I'm on an assembly frenzy. ;)




A few days off from making cards and I'm guzzling the joys of creating today.



Plus, I have these awesome free images I downloaded from





that are printed and ready to be used.
I don't want to lose those slivers of goodness, so bear with me as I just keep on chugging 'em out. ;)





(Papertrey ink freebie,Papertrey Ink's Shape-Up Series Snowman Die,PTI eyelet lace border die,Bazzill paper,Spellbinder's scalloped circles,American Crafts AC cardstock neutral pack)




I used the image from Heather Nichols. What a sweet bird and sentiment!



I used the snowman die, cut off his head 


(sorry, that sounds mean and blunt but he doesn't feel a thing)...

and reattached it further in to create my own frame.


Chug a chuga chugging along...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Super card. We are thinking alike, as I chose this image too, to work with. Although no heads were chopped in the making of my card. LOL.