Monday, February 6, 2012

~A Sweet Movie~

I love a sweet movie~


the kind that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.



Here's my card that depicts the movie "Little Manhattan".


(Papertrey Ink download,Papertrey Ink Eyelet lace border die (the negative),Basic Grey Wander DP,American Crafts AC cardstock)


 
I'm still creating for




I used the awesome image from Tiffany Pastor. 



It's perfect for my "Little Manhattan" inspired card. 


My favorite quote from the movie:
"I love you, I love you, I love you"

Gabe: [thinking] "How's that for letting it all hang out there?"



LOL, CRACKED ME UP!

I'm also participating in CAS-ual Friday's fun challenge this week.


Here's the info:


~CFC38: Clean And Simple Movie Inspiration!  From old classics to currently nominated, any genre (but let's keep our projects PG! *giggle*) Make sure to tell us which movie inspired your CAS creation.~


Little Manhattan is a precious movie from 2005, but I first saw it last year.








I've had a great time marathon assembling today-thanks for putting up with me. ;)



5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Great job with your inspiration!! I haven't seen this movie! Adding it to my list :) Always a pleasure to have you with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Cool card!!! I love that movie and this card really looks like it belongs in the movie!!!! good job mom!!!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous card, Marlena! Love the sweet movie, too ( I think I saw it with my kids a few year ago. We borrowed it from the library)! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Great composition - love that row of stitching. So glad you have joined us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Love the city paper and the added stitching :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!