Thursday, February 23, 2012

~Home Sweet Hello~

Homespun.



Sweet, comfy goodness.




I admire the style.




I'm a graphics girl at heart~so here's my version of homespun.




(Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags,Memento tuxedo black and paris dusk,Quickutz square die,Fiskars border punch,Sizzix sizzlet card Rectangle,Making Memories Just Chillin' boy DP,October Afternoon Sidewalks DP,Copics (red,orange,green),Creative Memories corner rounder,PeelnStick Removable Ruler Tape-secured with Scor-Tape)





I know just the recipient for this-a friend of mine who is an amazing quilter.



I owe her a "Hello/hugs/from the heart" card. ;)








I was inspired by the beautiful Card Patterns Sketch 153




Hope you have a blessed week with happy surprises and comfy goodness.

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so darn cute...I love this...I think this is one of my most favorites...so AWESOME..

Michelle said...

Ah, VERY cute, Marlena! I love the little "doors" on the front of your card.

Nancy Guse said...

Marlena, I love your sewing, it sure does add a special touch to the cards. Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card mom! :3)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Very cute- love the stitching and the papers you used. So cheery!

C said...

Wow...now that's what I call super creative! I love the tiny cards tucked into your quilt design!

Christina said...

This is so very cute, Marlena! Those little doors are so clever, and your stitching is a sweet touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

maria f. said...

Very homespun and very cute.

~Tammy~ said...

Homespun looks good on you! Love your approach to the trigger!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Emsworth Girl said...

what a moxi-fab card...oh love the creativity you've done! Bravo!