Monday, February 13, 2012

~Make It Monday PTI Coasters~

I invested in PTI coasters awhile back-I highly recommend the purchase!





I literally ran to my table while Jennifer Ellefson's tutorial was playing, and spritzed, cut and textured within a couple of minutes!


Here is my card:




(Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion apple die,Communique Curves Sentiments,DCWV Natural stack,Bazzill cardstock,Memento ink tuxedo black,Cuttlebug embossing folder,Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Pink Bubblegum,quilling paper)


I love perfect strips of cardstock that's been trimmed off of a card.



I folded the DP and cardstock over the base and stapled.


A very easy thank you card!

5 comments:

Kara said...

so cute! love the little apple!

Inkyfingers said...

This is gorgeous Marlena and that pink apple is scrumptious!

Nancy Guse said...

I love that apple the color and the texture. Great card!

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...I love that pink apple..

Unknown said...

Fun! Love that pink shiny apple! A little pop of color that goes a LONG way! :) Thanks for sharing!