Tuesday, February 14, 2012

~Spinner Card~

I wanted to do another interactive card for Papertrey's 5th Anniversary Day 10.



 (Papertrey Ink downloaded image, Papertrey Ink In the Meadow sentiment,Memento ink bahama blue,Spellbinders scalloped ovals,Cuttlebug embossing folder,October Afternoon Sidewalks DP,brass plated fastener)





This is a very easy card to put together.  


The fastener was attached to the white card stock which was then adhered to the DP.


I used the cord as a hint to turn the downloaded sentiment.


I chose mostly white based on FYI's challenge #23.




My Valentine just ordered pizza so I gotta scoot!


Happy Valentine's Day. ;)

7 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is very cute, love the slide to hide the sentiment.

Happy Valentines Day!

Anita Scroggins said...

Super cute card Marlena!! that LOVE in the little square is too cute :o)

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute card...I love those squares...

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute Than You card! Thanks for joining in with FYI!

Emily Keaton said...

Awwwwww . . . that's so cute, Marlena! I love how you stamped each letter in LOVE in a different, gorgeous color!!

whoistracy said...

This is so fun! Love the bright colors and that paper. Hope you and your Valentine had a great holiday!

Michelle said...

What a cute card, Marlena! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :-)