Friday, January 13, 2012

~Red Letter Bread Clips~





This caught my eye at Pinterest.



I went through my stash of bread clips and this is what I made.


 (Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 6,October Afternoon DP,hole punch,Brilliance red ink,Joann's clear embossing powder,Piggy Tales DP,Sizzix flower,Kid's Jewelry friendship thread,Fiskar's rotary cutter scalloped blade,Creative Memories corner rounder,)



I hope the recipient will remove the clip and put it where she needs reminding.


Hope is needed by everyone, I think.


Simon Says Stamp and Show a Red Letter Day
made me think of my Red Letter Bible and the words of Jesus.



He brings me Hope. ;)


I drew my colors from Inspired By #6



CAS-ual Fridays #35
encouraged me to use my scalloped blade in my rotary cutter for the tag.




My hope is that you are encouraged today. ;)







6 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it! Love your use of a bread clip! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Candy C said...

Hello Marlena. Your bread clip idea is a very good one! Thank you for professing your faith and thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Susan said...

I love how the clip makes the tag removable and reusable. What a great idea!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura

Michele Gross said...

Super cool design! Great job with the scallop challenge! So happy you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Great innovation! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!