Monday, January 9, 2012

~Purple Trees~

I really love these trees from Unity.




"Big Round Ball trees" my husband calls 'em. ;)




I want to thank a generous family who blessed us this Christmas with "gourmet meals in a box".  



SERIOUS gourmet food. 



The kind that makes you literally "MMMMMM" out loud and makes your eyes bug out.



SERIOUS gourmet.



sigh


Oh, right...my card. ;)



(Unity Bella Trees,Stampin' Up sentiment,Memento ink tuxedo black,Ranger Tim Holts Distress ink dusty concord,Georgia Pacific white cardstock,Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks)






I chalked those round trees with three different purples and spritzed some Prismacolor Fixative (OUTSIDE of my house).


Thanks for stopping in today. ;)

14 comments:

Mandi said...

I agree about the trees Marlena
The are very cool! Super card

Thank you so much, happy 2012
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This is really cute Marlena, that's a great stylised tree image!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Victoria said...

Hi Marlena, thanks for your kind words over on my blog earlier! This is an awesome card - love those cute trees and the ribbon. The gourmet food sounds delicious!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous trees Marlena! Love the sentiment strip too, and the pretty ribbon!

Victoria said...

Haha ha just spotted the 'you know you're a cardmaker' list to the left - funny yet true!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Fantastic trees, Marlena! I love the soft fponging. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colouring of those pretty trees Marlena.

Jo Street said...

Great card.
Jo x

G Peplow said...

Brilliant simple card Marlena, I love the bold design of the trees and they are perfect in purple. I had to agree and smile with your serious cardmaker list, easy to identify ourselves there:0)Gay xxx

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous, Marlena! The purple is so pretty, and I love my chalks, too. :)

Levana Xu said...

Hi Marnette,

Thanks for dropping some comments on my blog. This card is simply adorable, and i love the way you put purple in this card. Simply Sweet..

Aileen said...

Love your funky card, those trees are fab. x

Christine said...

Beautiful card Marlena.

Jenny said...

I have a soft spot for trees and the more stylised ones are my fave in crafting so I think your card is adorable :) Love the soft purple shades :)
Jenny x