Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Flashback Friday CAS~


For my first Flashback Friday Challenge, I 



 want to share my first CAS card on Flashback Friday 19.0:




First Clean and Simple card.





 April 30,2011







I posted a trio that day:






It was perfect to hand out to my girls' dance teachers!



I was so proud to ink up three cards and marry two stamp companies. ;)



Thanks for stopping in today.


Stamps: SU!, Will'n Way (squiggly line)Ink: Memento Sweet Plum, MS Wasabi and Sea Lavender
Other: Georgia Pacific Cardstock

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely fabulously CAS...and one layer too! AWESOME! Thanks soooo much for playing with us at Flashback Friday Marlena!!!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW these are stunning, Love them all, thanks for sharing on Flashback Friday 19.0 Love Hazel Guest DT xx