Sunday, January 15, 2012

~Like a Fork and Spoon~

I was excited to see




because it was the perfect challenge to showcase my card.




I used the sketch from the latest submission for Papercrafts...perhaps this was a little too out there. ;)


My girlies love it. ;)


This, believe it or not...is PLASTIC silverware.


I was so excited to discover it, because it looks like the real deal but doesn't weigh a ton.


PERFECT for a wacky card like this!


Hope you get the humor.;)




Supplies: My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hazel memories,Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiment,October Afternoon DP,American Crafts AC cardstock neutral pack,Marvy punch,Papertrey ink premium dye ink true black

8 comments:

Hannelie said...

I do... ;-)

Annette Allen said...

this is so creative...i love it

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!!!! love this card one of my favs:D so creative mom:D

Nancy Guse said...

That silverware looks so real!! This is very well put together, it looks awesome!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is sooo cute and really creative....using the silverware was such a genius ides!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wacky and wonderful! Love the 'bride's' veil. ;)

Jennipher said...

Marlena this is pretty cool! Very creative.
Jenn from Paper Expressions

Linda Kunsman said...

what a clever and fun card!