Tuesday, January 3, 2012

~New A La Carte MIM~

I just got some NEW paper today from Kristii!



What a blessing.
She also sent me a gorgeous card.






I used her wonderful gift of October Afternoon Sidewalks DP for this card:







The technique is one I missed: Make It Monday #7
(adding color to Non-neutral cardstock).




I am also entering this in Wee Memories Challenge 81




Thank you so much Kristii! ;)



Thank you for taking the time to stop in today! ;)



Supplies: Papertrey Ink All Booked Up,Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiments,Papertrey Ink true black ink,October Afternoon Sidewalks DP,Bazzill Cardstock pink,American Crafts AC cardstock neutral pack,Spellbinders Classic circles,Copics





7 comments:

~amy~ said...

super SWEET

Nancy Guse said...

Love that stamp that you used and the colors! I always enjoy looking at your blog, you give me inspiration!! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful colors and I love your awesome design!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card Marlena...great job! I had such a tough time deciding which MIM technique to try. This one looks fun too :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card Marlene, as always. Happy New Year!

Suzanne Russell said...

Nicely done-I never tried this one, but you have inspired me to give a go. Happy new year to you and yours!

Kristii said...

Absolutely Beautiful Marlena!!! I love that you used the All Booked Up Stamps!!! I'm going to have to pull those out again!!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!!! You're the sweetest!!!