Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~Family:New Everyday~

I wanted to participate in My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge 31:Card.




My "NEW" being Sun,Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs...



Everyday is new, right? ;)




(My Mind's Eye Stamps Hazel "Memories",My Mind's Eye Ooh La La For Him DP and Die Cuts,Memento ink rich cocoa,Spellbinders scalloped circles,dollar store ribbon)





Here's the sketch:





I busted out the neglected sewing/embroidery machine for this one...hence the fancy stitching.



I shall do it more often! ;)


Have a blessed day.


3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome take on the sketch...love those fun little chairs..

Joyce said...

This is such a pretty card. I noticed those chairs right away--wish I had some like that (stamps or IRL).

Anonymous said...

old time looking cool!!!!!!!!! its so pretty:D mom