Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~Good Vibrations,Good Times~

Inspired By #8 has an inspirational photo that just took me way back to when life was simple (for me). ;)




 Electric Company, Sesame Street, Mister Rogers....




Television that had grown-ups and children having fun together.





Washed out colors.




Public television for children.



4 channels.



 (Unity You+Me=Bliss,K&C Company Citronella Clear sentiment,American Crafts AC cardstock,Zig pen for lines on DP,Piggy Tales DP,Scor-Pal for scoring,Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Tea Dye)






This totally speaks retro to me....the 70's.





My ribbon is traveling too.







Thank you for stopping in today.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Love this card, love the pleating! Thanks for playing once again!

Pauline said...

How fabulous Marlena! Gorgeous muted tones!
Yes the 70's speak to me too, I was born in 1970, and get what you mean! I love the Muppet Show and Sesame Street, and here in the U.K we only had 3 channels! Can you imagine! No mobile phones or internet, and if we wanted to find out something we went to the Library! Happy Days!

Pauline said...

And thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

WencheP said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

whoistracy said...

What a sweet take on the sketch! I love the pleats at the bottom. Totally agree with what you said- too. They should bring back those classic 70s and 80s shows for kids AND adults- my husband and I adore the muppets and would love to see them on TV again.

Denise said...

Fantastic card.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

~Tammy~ said...

It sure does have a cool retro feel! I like your take on the sketch...the pleating is a great touch!