Sunday, January 15, 2012

~Old,New,Borrowed,Blue~




I've had this OLD brad for YEARS...it's your standard office brad-perfect for



I used it with this NEW unity stamp, Happiness Is, to create a simple motion card:



(supplies:Unity Happiness Is,Papertrey Ink Premium Dye true black,Georgia Pacific White cardstock,Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink broken china)




The ribbon was BORROWED from remnants. 

My friend said she had this ribbon in her stash a long time.

The BLUE 

  Ranger Tim Holtz broken china was used to swipe the clouds.



This is a fun, simple card that I surrounded with color instead of coloring.
I can't wait to try this image again for a different look. ;)

 

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...fun design...fun ribbon...fun image...love it

Virginia L. said...

This is beyond cute and creative!! Love this!

Ashley H said...

Great combo of the challenges!

Rona said...

Oh my gosh this is sooooooo fun!!! I just got this stamp too I can't wait to ink it up!! Love your card in motion :)