Sunday, January 22, 2012

~Welcome Home Little One~

3 challenges today.


One card done, ready to mail for my sister's upcoming birth (3rd baby).



Yayyy!!!



(supplies: The Craft's Meow Owl Be Thinking of You,Memento ink rich cocoa and tuxedo black,Ranger Tim Holtz mustard distress ink to swipe edges of DP,October Afternoon DP,American Crafts AC cardstock neutral pack for card base,Bazzill cream,Copic markers (Y13yellow,BG32aqua mint,C1cool gray))


 I love the silhouette images in this set...


CRACKS

ME

UP! ;)



It never ceases to amaze me how one teeny weeny, sweet baby can rule a roost, I tell ya!

 They have no idea how much power they hold. ;)



I pulled patterned paper out for






I followed the layout from





The blues and yellows were what I focused on when using this photo for inspiration.





Thank you, challenges, for challenging me to get this card finished ahead of schedule.



Thank you for stopping by today, I really appreciate the visits! ;)

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is just so CUTE! Thanks so much for playing at Inspired By again!

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, love the cute owls. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

~Tammy~ said...

This is so darling! What a sweet baby card!

Denise said...

This is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown said...

Great card!! Love the color combo, super fun. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up this week. Hugs, Joan

Shannon White said...

Oh Marlena this is Absolutely Adorable! Congrats to your Sister and the new addition to the family! Such a Blessing! And I know she will treasure your card!8-)

Hugs
Shannon

~amy~ said...

oh my STINKIN' CUTE!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness this is sooooo cute!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us at The Craft's Meow! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So cute Marlena! I love the way you featured the shadow stamps. Thanks so much for playing in our sketch challenge. I hope you'll join us again! Hugs, Lisa

Emily Keaton said...

Another HUGE congratulations to you, Marlena--I see that you are on a big roll, winning with this card over at the TCM sketch challenge this time :D. Enjoy your winnings!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You are just on a roll, winning new stamps, Marlena! Good for you!! Congrats on your Craft's Meow win. :)