Thursday, September 27, 2012

~Love You Pair of Birds~

















I am also submitting this to


Simon Says:Anything Goes


It's a rainy, dreary (perfect crafting) day today.


I heated up some chicken noodle soup...complete with sniffles and all. ;)


What's it like in your world right now?


Supplies:

Stamps:Waltzingmouse Nordic Spring birds and Teeny Trees sentiment
Dies:Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle and Postage Stamp
Ink:Tsukineko Memento Ink Potters Clay
Paper:Teresa Collins Everyday Moments,DCWV SW Nature,BoBunny Weekend Market,My Mind's Eye Six By Six Everyday Flair
Other:ribbon,Scor-Pal,Scor-Tape 1/4",Tim Holtz distress tool,Crop-A-Dile corner chomper





6 comments:

Kelly S. said...

SO sweet, Marlena! I love that vintage postage stamp paper in the background. The love birds are so sweet in that color. Such a sunny, happy card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Marlena. Love the different papers and dies you used. The sweet birds look lovely.

Renee said...

Love the lovebirds...
and the postage paper and postage stamp die are perfect together!
A fabby take on this week's sketch! :)

Jean Martin said...

Marlena! This is adorable! And so so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! I hope to see more of your cards in our challenges! :)

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Marlena! Love those birds - they always make me smile! The yellow is so cheery too! Beautiful!

Uoptutorial said...

You are me
A diamond in the rough
and an unpolished gem
Rough around the edges:
sparkles hidden by worn
patches of life
Lost in the hum drum
of broken hopes and dreams
separated by stretches of land;
yet somehow, united on a whim

You are me
A mixture of soils and faiths
A terra cotta pot
planted with seeds of hope
You are the stem
to my blooming petals
Grounding me, nourishing me
together we are the Earth's rose

You are me
Hummingbirds of hope
and lovebirds in the spring
We are a paradise of believes
in an ocean sparkling blue
filled with all our
dreams come true by OPS 571 Final Exam