Thursday, September 13, 2012

~Asymmetry~



The Card Design Handbook Challenges are going on at Moxie Fab World...









The Spellbinders Label is a scrap piece I stamped on...the rest were added to finish the card.



I put this off because I don't normally design this way (stacking)...but it's better than I had hoped.


I AM thankful...that part was easy. ;)



Blessings~





Supplies:



Paper: My Mind's Eye Six By Six Everyday Flair,Georgia Pacific White cardstock,American Crafts grey,Bazzill orange
 Dies: Spellbinders Label Four,Sweet n' Sassy Season of Change Leaf Die,Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings Die
Other:Cuttlebug embossing folder,stapler,Copic marker to splatter
Stamp:Jenni Bowlin Ruler Border Clear stamp,Our Craft Lounge Shades of Fall
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Inks Tuxedo black,london fog and tangelo


5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so pretty..i love that big leaf..such a fun design

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful thank you card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Beautifully asymmetrical, Marlena! :) I just love the colors you chose, the staples, and the ink splatter. So pretty!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)