Tuesday, September 25, 2012

~Mighty Oak in a Jar~





has beautiful inspirational photos to kick start ideas.




This is what I came up with~






I was also inspired by CAS-ual Fridays CFC71





&


week 55:punches or die cuts
week 33:anything goes
week 84:foliage (minus the one-layer feature)


Thanks for stopping by....oh...the leaves here are FINALLY SHOWING OFF THEIR COLORS~yayyyyyy!!!! ;)



Supplies:
Stamps:Papertrey Ink (Teach & Inspire,Friendship Jar Summer Fillers)
Dies:Papertrey Ink pint jar die,Sweet n' Sassy Season of Change Leaf Die
Paper:Georgia Pacific White cardstock


13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww totally cool design...very creative

Sue said...

Lovely CAS autumn card! Sue x

Jenny said...

Your card certainly makes you think how these mighty trees start from such a tiny seed!!! Love your creative take on the challenge Marlena :0)
So glad you joined us again this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Chrissie said...

I love this sentiment Marlena it is so true and as an ex primary school teacher, it's something I feel really strongly about.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Karen B. said...

This is such a clever idea and perfectly executed. one of my favorite smells is crushed leaves. I still have a jar full of them that my first boyfriend gave me!

Kimberley said...

What a wonderful autumnal card Marlena - perfect for the LIM challenges you have chosen.

Virginia L. said...

This is such a clean and lovely fall card, Marlena! I love the muted colors with a little splash of orange! Gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Helen F. said...

Fun and clever card, Marlena! Beautiful Autumn colors too :)

Suzanne said...

I love the way you stamped the sentiment at an angle, and how the tree is coming out of the jar. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mandi said...

How sweet Marlena
Thank you
mandi LIM

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks again for linking up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!
Have a GREAT day!

Uoptutorial said...

All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind....by PSY 201 Week 3 Assignment