Thursday, September 13, 2012

~Waltzingmouse Sketch~




I brought out my Teeny Trees set again...



I can't help myself!






I designed a fall camouflaged focal point with the splotchy element...stamping each color twice (darker/lighter effect)..rotating as I went.


Those little leaves were punched with the wittlest leaf punch you ever did see from Recollections (Christmas stocking stuffer last year from girlies and hubby).




Check out Anya's gorgeous sketch





Thanks for stopping by~blessings!


Supplies:

Stamps:Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees
Punches:Martha Stewart Linked Trim,Recollections leaf







10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow another beauty...

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and watercolor effect! Kudos to girls and hubby for stocking stuffer!!!

Renee said...

Love those adorable little leaves!!
And such a fabulous Fall card...
and Teeny Trees...
so incredible versatile...
always seeing new ways to use it! :)

Jeanne J. said...

I love that double frame and the fall colors of the trees. The layered stamping is beautiful!

Kelly S. said...

So lovely, Marlena! It looks like a beautiful watercolor painting for fall. Love the tone on tone stamping of the leaves in the background, too!

Savitri said...

You did FAB with the stamps, Marlena!! Very pretty colours too!

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous colours and lovely focal image - I think the tiny leaves are so sweet!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous Marlena! Love the tiny leaves,and gorgeous colors.looks just like a watercolor .

Peanut said...

Wow! A watercolour masterpiece, Marlena. Love it!
Have a blessed day!

maria f. said...

Very pretty card with one of my alltime fave sets. And lucky you - a new WMS set on the way :)