Friday, September 7, 2012

~Good Morning Rooster and a Sketch~



I got some stampy time in last night!






My hubby said it's been dark in the mornings when he goes to work.


I thought this might be a nice surprise for him on his dresser.




I used the fantastic sketch from the






 The roosters were stamped with a new color I picked up: Elderberry.

It's like a really dark purple...interesting.

If you want another color besides black or brown...that would be your ticket.


I framed the roosters with an element from Teeny Trees and I scattered that lil' leaf around too.


We haven't seen a fall show yet...there are green trees and dead leaves laying about.

There isn't an in between!
 
I pray some stick on the trees long enough to show their stuff~it's my favorite season. ;(



Thanks for stopping by~



Supplies:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees and French Country
Ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Walnut Stain,Tsukineko Memento Ink Elderberry and Rich Cocoa
Paper: Authentique Journey, My Mind's Eye Six By Six Everyday Flair,Georgia Pacific White cardbase,DCWV Naturals Stack,Bazzill orange
Other: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper,Martha Stewart Garden Rail border punch,Tim Holtz Blending Tool









4 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Look at that cute patterned paper you made...so fun having the roosters tucked in the "Teeny Tree" frames :) The bright yellow is sure to add a smile to your husband's morning routine!

Jean Martin said...

Awwww that's so sweet! I'm sure your husband will love to see this beauty! Thanks for joining us over at the WMS! Looking forward to seeing more of your submissions! :)

Annette Allen said...

wow so pretty....I bet your husband loved it...so sweet

Jeanne J. said...

What a sweet surprise for your hubby!! The roosters are so much fun placed at different angles!