Monday, September 17, 2012

~COOL and ooopsies!~



Black and white challenges are my favorite!




Black and White Plus One (other color).






I love Verve's Happy Days~huge sentiments and big swirl!



I played with my Copics again...coloring outside the lines seems to be my thing. ;)




I used this sketch from
The Sweet Stop #176



but, I forgot the spin part:Welcome Fall.


oopsies. Oh well, I can't link up, but I can give them credit.


Perhaps I'll try again with that sketch...








I pray your Monday is easing along just fine~



Supplies:


Stamps: Verve Happy Days
Ink: Papertrey Ink True Black
Marker: Copic Lime Green

Paper:Georgia Pacific white



3 comments:

Peanut said...

Love your take on the sketch, Marlena. Its simple but there's a lot going on... and its classy too. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day!

Angie Tieman said...

Cool, indeed! Love this super fun card!! Reminds me of "Hawaiian Grunge"! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

OH how pretty is this? I love that splatter! Awesome layout too! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!