Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~Rustic Jar of Sea~



There are so many fun challenges to play with...it's hard to choose sometimes, isn't it?

I DO LOVE how they inspire and motivate me to finish a card, though!

I picked up some of this and that which were sitting on my desk~waiting for a card to call home.





I used a jar filled with the "sea" for the

I added birthday banners for the
with a birthday theme.


(I brought out my Herringbone impression plate)



I love the warm fall colors  and rustic texture at




Just like that~another card done!

Hope you are having a great week so far~thanks for stopping by.


Supplies:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Summer Fillers and Game On Sentiment,KaiserCraft Fine & Sunny banners
Dies:Papertrey pint jar
Ink:Papertrey Ink New Leaf,Memento Ink Rich Cocoa,Ranger Tim Holtz Dusty Concord
Paper:Papertrey Ink Kraft and Rustic Cream,Authentique Fresh
Other: bobby pin,Piggy Tales ribbon,Papertrey Ink Herringbone Impression Plate,Scor-Tape




9 comments:

Laurel said...

I do love the texture on your card. Thanks for playing!

Tracey said...

Awesome job on this card Marlena!! LOVE how you incorporated all the different elements for all these challenges....way to go!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog :) I will be on the lookout to see you creations there :)

Virginia L. said...

So delightful!! Love the movement from the jar! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card!! Love that embossed background with that darling and trendy banner and mason jar! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracy said...

Lots of fun textures on this card. Thanks so much for joining us at TSG for our birthday celebrations!

Merilee Lane said...

So so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Merilee

Wida said...

If I was trapped on an island and had to decorate for a party, it would look like this! So cool how you used sticks and the torn looking ribbon to create that effect

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

BethieJ said...

So CUTE! Love the seashells!
Have a GREAT day!