Friday, September 7, 2012

~From Little Acorns~



I created more than one card last night...



this one is for my daughters' youth pastor.



I want to encourage him and let him know that the heart and effort he gives to our kids will definitely bear fruit!




 
 It will take some time...but

   


from little acorns mighty oaks do grow.

 



I used the script packaging from a 7gypsies hardware package (don't know if they still package their goods like this).


The rectangle opening was perfect for the Papertrey Ink sentiment.


Once again...I'm stamping with the Elderberry.


It's darker than I thought it would be, but it's quickly becoming my "go to" sentiment color.





inspired me to look for text (hence the packaging) AND encouraged me to bring out my beloved Papertrey Ink All Booked Up.


Thanks for stopping by, I love the company! ;)



Supplies:


Stamps: Papertrey Ink All Booked Up, Papertrey Ink Teach and Inspire
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink Elderberry,Ranger Tim Holtz Walnut Stain for edging
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft cardbase,7gypsies packaging
Other: stapler




1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

wow amazing card...I love it