Thursday, September 20, 2012

~Diva Dare Fanspiration~




Verve's Fanspiration Challenge


is about being inspired by a non-design team member's creation.



My eyes were drawn to Ann Heidel's card of three butterflies (linked at the Card Carnival).



I tried to do something similar here.






 I love the hibiscus from the Happy Days set~reminds me of home!!!




~Thanks for stopping in~



Supplies: Verve Happy Days,Papertrey Ink True Black ink,Tsukineko Memento Inks Tangelo and London Fog,Georgia Pacific White cardstock





3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gorgeous hibiscuses! (did I get that plural right, or is it just 'hibiscus'?)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the flowers and colors.

Maureen said...

I LOVE the repetition! Those flowers are gorgeous...it's like i can feel the heat off them!