Tuesday, September 18, 2012

~Carpe Diem~






I created one more card for


CAS-ual Fridays:CFC70
Black and White Plus One (other color)






This lil' guy is such a sweetie, isn't he?


There are glossy accents on the raindrops...I couldn't pick them up here.


The lil' bowtie and cloud are die cut from Sizzix's Kite set ~I trimmed the bowtie just a wee bit to fit the hedgie's body~don't want him to fall over! ;)



I was also inspired by CASE Study Challenge #108:Torico.


She has the cutest monkeys hanging from a negative die cut heart.


I went for the cuteness/action factor and then framed my lil' guy in a Spellbinders Large Label.




Rainy days are the PERFECT days to craft...I'm working on a bit of sunshine inside.



LOVE IT.


Have a blessed day!


Supplies:

Stamps:Verve Words of Wisdom,Penny Black Hedgie Friends,Waltzingmouse Stamps Teeny Trees
Paper:Georgia Pacific White,black cardstock
Ink: Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores and True Black,Ranger Tim Holtz Broken China
Dies:Sizzix Framelits Die set(Kites),Spellbinders Large Labels
 Other:Ranger Glossy Accents


 


6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it, it's so adorable!!
TFS

anja curvers said...

Really really adorable, great card.

Karen B. said...

Such a perfectly cute little scene, I love how he's reaching out to touch the raindrop!

Teneale Williams said...

Fabulous card, thanks for playing with us a case study this week

Piali said...

Super cute!! Love the lil' scene..and cute hedgie!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Kimberly said...

Marlena - what a cute card! I love the lil' hedgie and his bowtie! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!