Thursday, September 13, 2012

~A Neon Christmas Card~



Today's card was inspired by 


(Neon,Hexagon,Chevron)


I picked Neon!


(a Pinterest Christmas)


My inspiration is here


Check out this site where she created them from 2Liter bottles!

I KNOW, right??!!!




If you made it back...LOL, here's my lil' ole card.




I used my Flourishes Enjoy the Ride set and a Christmas sentiment from a retired JustRite set.


Since I don't have neon inks (YET!!)...I applied splotches with my Elmer's Neon Paint Markers.


The sentiment was inked in the brightest pink I've got: Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry (summer limited edition).


This ought to make some eyes pop on Christmas!



Thanks for stopping by friends~



Supplies:


Stamps:Flourishes Enjoy the Ride,JustRite Simple Blessings
Ink:Ranger Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry (summer limited ed.),Papertrey Ink True Black
Dies:Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Spinners Die Collection,Spellbinders Postage Stamp and Scalloped Circles
Paper:Authentique Fresh,Georgia Pacific white,misc. hot pink dp (really old)






3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love that image.

Lisa Carroll said...

Wonderful card! Very creative design, and I love how you used what you had on hand for the neon... so smart. ;) Thanks for playing along in our 'We're So Trendy!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cool layout! I like the pink behind the stamp shape and the pop of bright green too. Someone will be very lucky to receive this cheery Christmas card! : )

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter