Saturday, February 24, 2018

With Love to You from Me




I'm a huge fan of architecture, which is probably why I love to work with shapes.
 
 
Building blocks is super fun to work with, especially with my Misti and Creative Corners magnets.
 
 
I wish I had taken pics while I worked on the lineup...I'll have to remember next time.
 
The Handmade Tags sentiments fit in the blocks~LOVE THAT.

 

stamps: Altenew Building Blocks/Handmade Tags  other:Heidi Swapp pp,free ribbon from Verve~thankyou!!!



 Here's this month's Altenew challenge...



http://altenewblog.com/2018/02/01/altenew-february-2018-inspiration-challenge/




 I know right~gorgeous colors!!!


I'm so thirsty for colors~it's been a loooong winter.


Thanks for stopping by to visit~









 

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Wow, how fabulous and what a clever way to highlight the sentiment, those colour blocks work so well!

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is just spot on! Thank you for joining the Inspiration Challenge at Altenew!