Monday, February 5, 2018

Peace & 4 Colors



I crave peace year round...not just at Christmas~


stamps: Winnie & Walter In Bloom Shirley's Blooms, Maymay Made It Blessed Inside & Out  dies:In A Word Peace Cutaway,Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle




 I've got four colors (counting black) here...to participate in the party going on at Winnie&Walter...specifically the Four Challenge.





http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2018/02/w-4th-birthday-bash-four-challenge-with.html



Here are a couple of fun challenges I'm entering also:


 Simon Says Stamp(Wednesday): Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping in~
 

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Marlena! I love how the word " peace" really pops off the card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Marlena! I love the colors you used on this one and agree with you on craving peace not just at Christmas. The color of your peace just draws the eye right in. I just love this card my friend. Hugs, Brenda