Monday, February 12, 2018

Critter Love




I'm somewhat of a hoarder.

I don't like to break into kits (I rarely treat myself)~I used to be a collector of whatever back in the day. :)



However,Papertrey Ink's


motivated me to cut into my


 
I've used the dies and stamps before...but to actually cut those beautifully printed critters...

you have no idea how fast my eye was twitching!


I know I know... I'm happy I did.



dies: Papertrey Ink Make It Market Mini Kit:Valentine Pin-Ups/Tinsel and Tags banner/Layerz Mat Stack 3/Mat Stack 3



 Look at the cutie pie critter here....
 


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/02/inspired-by-got-mail.html



 of course, if this were real...I'd  be screaming 
"LEAVE MY HAPPY MAIL ALONE!!!!"


;)

Just sayin'

Speaking of happy mail...how many of you have been treating yourself to the valentine sales all about???


I'm still waiting on birthday orders I gifted myself (my family says here's the money-get what you want :))...so I'm trying to stay strong...


Have a good one~







 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute! So glad you cut into your kit! Love that fox! Thank you for playing at Inspired By again!

Kathy Mc said...

Love your foxy card, Marlena! Why do we hoard supplies when we know something will be available that we probably like even better? I do the same thing. No Valentine sales for me, but plan to place a PTI Anniversary order.

Danni Reid said...

LOVE the fox, super cute Marlena!! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By.